Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 1 - Travel


6:15 am: Bus leaves OBT for the airport, Lucas is thrilled about the how early it is...
... Still on the bus...
6:40 am: Arrive at the airport and wait to board our 8:40 am flight. Coffee was a necessity.
 
The wonderful people at Lulu Lemon sent us a card. So sweet!



Brian's anti-theft suitcase tag. 


8 pm (ish): Arrive in D.C. and collect our Luggage (that's the fastest I've ever gotten my bags!).


We had a bit of a shuttle debacle which involved us waiting in one spot, then going to another spot, then going back to our original waiting place... So Fry and I decided to take pictures of each other taking pictures of each other. Can you tell we were bored? :-).


Yuka and Ansa striking a pose. 


That night Adrian, Brennan, and I got Mexican food with Brennan's friends Stephanie and Brittney and Adrian's friend Katie (all from Ballet West).

Brittney, Adrian, Katie, and I

Brennan and Stephanie.


Sorry this blog was so late, but my room isn't wired for internet so I had to wait until I had time to run to the lobby! Now I'm off to see PNB, Washington Ballet, and Kansas City Ballet perform. 

I think Adrian will post a blog later about today! 

S

No comments:

Post a Comment